Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Camp Courage 2006


Hi all. I figured this would be the easiest way to share my pictures. If you would like to see a picture better just left click on it and it will bring up a larger size of that picture. If you want a copy of the picture just right click on the picture you want and choose "save picture as". You will then be able to save it to your computer. I would love to hear what you think of this. You can leave comments on the bottom of each entry. I would also like to thank everyone who was at camp this year because I had a great time. It just wouldn’t be the same without you. I can’t wait until next year!

1 Comments:

At 8/01/2006 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Now we just have to wait and see if John posts any of his 5 million photos anywhere????

Good idea to create a website! looks marvelous!
Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home